If you check Activity Monitor on your Mac, you will find something named parentalcontrolsd running in the background.
It may use up your CPU cycles or just be there and you do not even know what that is. First of all, do not worry: it is a part of macOS obviously so there is no danger for your Mac. If you still have no idea, this is Parental Controls related process that lets parents take control of time spent on the device and apps used by their children.
- Take control of startup and login items!
- 2 Comments.
- Uninstall iDrive on Mac?
- Create an account or sign in to comment.
- restart mac with option command p r.
- installer antidote dans word mac.
- free youtube mp3 converter mac download deutsch.
If you regularly read man pages, you should know that just a few processes have such specifically outlined task. Theoretically, it will not give you any troubles but in reality, we see that it actually can.
Copy & Paste acting up on Mac? Here's how to fix it
Let us give you a few tips on how to turn it off to avoid any surprises. As a rule, if you have not enabled the function of parental controls, the daemon should not be running. So, if you have no kids or just do not let them use your device and you do not remember setting it up, we understand your concern on why this program is still running in the background.
Great, you saved your time and fixed this issue without restarting a Mac! Terminal can help you quit the process responsible for clipboard activity, and you can do it in three easy steps:. It is up to you to decide which troubleshooting way to use.
What is hidd? Why is it running?
Solution 1. Type pboard in the Activity Monitor search bar.
- how to do right click on mac keyboard?
- meilleur logiciel mac montage video!
- learn quickbooks for mac 2013.
- bejeweled online for mac free.
- quickbooks 2013 for mac serial;
- vmware fusion 8 free mac.